sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2008

Mr. Big, Eric Martin e afins...
















Aiiii... tanto tempo que não ouvia essas musiquinhas...


Hoje tive muita convicção de que estava quase pirando... daí lembrei de Goin' Sane do Eric e fui ouvir... e de repente o random manda outra música na sequência. Não podia ser mais apropriada!


Segue trecho de I love the way you love me... =)


I like the feel of your name on my lips

I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss

The way that your fingers run through my hair (Sasá says: ahh... =/)

And how your scent lingers even when you're not there


I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh

And how you enjoy a two hour bath

The way you convince me to dance in the rain

With everyone watching like we were insane


And I love the way you love me

Strong and wild, slow and easy

Heart and soul, so completely

I love the way you love me


(L)

Um comentário:

Jessie Miranda disse...

Músicas!
Ai ai! rs
nem preciso dizer nada né?!
Texto só a noite!
bjs